• Daily use of jigs / templates along with basic fabrication knowledge
• Knowledge and experience with basic plating and assembly tacking procedures.
• Significant experience with MIG welding process
• Significant experience with light and heavy duty grinding functions.
• Knowledge and experience of engineering drawings and weld specifications
• Daily PPMs (Machine check sheets)
• Daily 5s activities and good housekeeping
• Daily operation of Motoman NX100 welding robot preferred but not essential.
- Proven experience in similar role
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents and drawings
- A keen eye for detail and good working standard / ethic
- Good communication abilities