CNC Plasma Operator
- Prepare and operate CNC Plasma machines to manufacture required components in line with production schedules.
- To correctly operate machines to manufacture component parts for production to required quality standard in accordance with work instruction provided.
- Production of first-off sample, prepared for initial inspection
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines by through use of overhead cranes safely and as per standard procedures.
- To read, understand and correctly complete programme sheets.
- To handle, transport and store component parts as per training and instruction.
- To maintain work equipment and a safe and well organised workstation.
- To complete daily safety checks to ensure machine and work equipment is in good working order.
- Assist in workcentre housekeeping and any 5s activities
- Proven experience as CNC Plasma operator
- Skill in operating CNC plasma machines and understanding of consumables as well as basic measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documents and drawings
- A keen eye for detail and good working standard / ethic
- Good communication abilities