CNC Machining Operator
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, boring, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the machining requirement through successful understanding of the part setup sheet, engineering drawing and working instruction
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines by hand or through use of overhead cranes safely and as per standard procedures.
- Set machines to pre-determined machining setups and tooling requirements
- Production of first-off sample, prepared for initial inspection
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Assist in workcentre housekeeping and any 5s activities
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- A keen eye for detail and good working standard / ethic
- Good communication abilities
- Operational Hand Tools and magnetic drills.